Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HOMEWORK OF THE MONTH: CREATING GOOD HABITS!

Good afternoon PMAC Family! As you are aware this months homework assignment for their gold stripe is "Creating Good Habits!" We are definitely excited to read about all the great accomplishments of your children and we look forward to handing out tons of Gold Stripes of Leadership. With that being said I wanted say or send a "KUDOS" to my amazing and dedicated staff members. Most do not know what they have to endure to keep their positions at PMAC. My senior staff members (Black Tops) are required to train with me through out the week before classes start. From lifting weights to training in Jiu Jitsu with me they are required to constantly be prepared for whatever I throw at them. My Lead instructors Kratzer and Jacob are given 20 minutes notice at times, and they drop everything they are doing to get to the studio to train with me so they can sharpen their skills to ensure that they are at THEIR best! PURE DEDICATION AT ITS FINEST!!! Our assistant instructors (Red Tops) are just as amazing as they are all required to come to a mandatory Friday training session so that they too can sharpen their skills to provide students of PMAC an awesome training session. Why did I choose Friday? Because I know Fridays are the hardest to give up. Its the end of the week, most people are in party mode and 90 percent of the world is ready to call it quits for the week. However, we as instructors of PMAC must live by a higher standard. We believe that we should ALWAYS be at our best, ready to learn and ready to train. We choose to turn off our AWESOMENESS mode when we sleep ;) I am so proud of my current group!

No comments:

Post a Comment