Monday, February 16, 2009

Part 2 of the PMAC fiasco that took place on Wed. Feb 11- Thurs. Feb. 12th 2009

So the very next day I was up bright and early to meet my investor to get the necessary funds to pump life into the bank account and I get a notification on my trusty Blackberry that I had received an email from my billing company regarding the current situation. My heart drops as I am super curious to read that email so I start to check it while I am driving and a quiet voice tells me to put the phone down and focus on the road (Thank you God). So I get the funds, shoot over to the bank and deposit the funds and head home to check the email.
I opened the email and for the first time in my life I could literally feel my blood start to boil. The email read that I had to tell all of the accounts effected to ask their bank to reverse the charge, and then re-enter their accounts to be re-billed! At this point I really want to fly to Canada where my account manager Nima, currently lives and strangle him for continuing to not be be truthful with me. I did not have the greatest reaction upon reading the email and I woke my wife who was suffering from a nasty stomach flu and we decided that she could not be sick THAT day. I jumped in the shower and my nose started to bleed uncontrollably and at the point I knew I needed to calm down. As I got out of the shower I immediately phoned my manager, Caryn Kratzer and told her that today was Def Con 4 status and we needed to meet at the studio early and create a strategy to resolve the problem. As a high ranking employee should be, she quickly dropped everything she was doing...packed her 3 kids and arrived at the studio at the same time I arrived, which was pretty impressive. Within 15 minutes of our arrival my wife arrived at the studio...sick and with Jordyn. We did everything opposite of what my multi-million dollar billing company did...we were completely upfront with our students. Jane had to make over 40 phone calls with each call averaging 10 minutes to explain the situation. On top of the phone calls she had to hold group meetings in my office with my students to explain the situation. As she was attacking the problem of explaining the situation...I was on the phone with the billing company to find a way to ensure that their so-called plan would work. At this point Nima convinced the VP of the company to call me personally to work things out. I told him what we were doing to remedy the situation and he gave me his cell phone number and told me that if the reversals did not work, to call him any time. During all the craziness, Kratzer was teaching classes for me and was doing an amazing job! This situation is still not over yet...It will be over when EVERY client gets their return and when we receive the Feb. tuition that is needed to operate! I pray that God will watch over this situation and see it through! I want to send a special thank you to all of my students who were very understanding! I also want to THANK:

CHRIS PATTERSON and Family...who offered to lend us money if needed to stay open!
EDDIE ROBLES and Family...who offered to use his Jet Skis which were paid off to use it in any way possible to keep the studio open!

SPECIAL NOTE TO JORDY: My wish is for you to develop a GREAT work ethic! People see who you are and what you are capable by how you work. The bible is SUPER CLEAR about work ethic. Jesus says to work as if you are working for God! No excuses, no complaints, just do it! When you work as if God is your boss you will find that people will have faith in you and want to help you because they know that you are someone who will not fail! What happened in the past 2 days was uncontrollable...but hey...thats business! Just know your daddy was blessed to be around great people, and in the arms of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment