Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jane and Jordy

I'm going to shy away from business talk today and blog about my beautiful daughter and my even more beautiful wife! My 11:30 Personal Training client did not show which freed up some time for me to write about how wonderful my 2 ladies are. From May 5th 2008 until now has been SUPER CRAZY!!! Those of you who are REALLY involved in my life right now can vouch for me. So many transitions, ups and downs......but I'm not complaining =). As crazy and busy as my life is, I love knowing the fact that after my long day...I get to go home and relax with Jane and Jordy. Jordy is now ready to turn one and it LITERALLY seems like yesterday when we were bringing her home from the hospital. I was soooooo excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time! And in a few days she will be 1. Its amazing to experience and see the development of a child from being immobile to having to stop her from digging into everything. I've also seen amazing development of Jane as she started as a new mommy, paranoid about everything to being able to change diapers half asleep! I thank God for having such a STRONG WIFE and a HEALTHY BABY! Some people may say that all I think about is work...they're right! From the minute I wake (which I admit is not early enough), I start to think about what areas need improvement to expand my business, what other business ventures would be beneficial to me, and the list goes on and on. ITS EASY TO DO THAT WHEN YOU HAVE A GREAT FAMILY TO REST WITH WHEN YOU'RE READY TO SHUT YOUR MIND OFF. Thank you Jane, and Jordy for being the best people in the world. Because of your strength, patience, and willingness to sacrifice the parties, Hawaii Trips, and shopping every week now.....very soon you will enjoy all of that on a whole new level. Thats a promise!

...DANG IT! I WASNT SUPPOSED TO BRING UP BUSINESS BUT I DID! DANG IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment