Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back on it!

It's been almost a year since my last post and as I read through my previous posts, I realized I should never have stopped! So...IM BACK ON IT!

So much has happened at PMAC since Nationals last year and I am proud to say that I was able to hit ALL of my 5 years Business goals and most of my personal goals!

5 Year Business Goals:
* PMAC hit 200 students in June of 2010! This goal of mine was set in Nov 2005! We are now just shy of 300 students :)
* Expand the studio to a 4000sf location! Just six months ago we expanded to 5100sf and I my negotiations (and Gods favor) with the Land Lord allows us to pay rent as if it were only 4000sf! This goal was set while PMAC was still in the little warehouse in 2007!
* Build an awesome Staff! I am blessed to say that the current staff is one of the strongest Teams I've ever employed.

*Goals 4 and 5 I will keep to my self as an inner victory!

These 3 goals are what I focused my time and every ounce of energy on. I made a gameplan, stayed disciplined, had positive support from my FFM's (family,friends and mentors) and I stayed on my mission. There were MANY ups and downs in the last 5 years of my life that would have derailed the average mans ability to reach his goals but not me. I'm a BLACK BELT...ENOUGH SAID ;)

"NOTHING CAN ADD MORE POWER TO YOUR LIFE THAN CONCENTRATING ALL OF YOUR ENERGIES ON A LIMITED SET OF TARGETS!" Nido Qubein~

While average people haphazardly pursue loosely defined goals, champions concentrate on the attainment of a singular purpose with an intensity that borders on obsession. While average people see World-Class performers' successes as a matter of intelligence or luck, champions know sustained concentration of thought and action is usually the true key to their success! Steve Siebold~

Set your goals...and GET YOUR GOALS! And remember...the first two letters in GOal are....GO!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment