Monday, January 18, 2010

Learn To Love Mondays!

If you are on Facebook, then you would probably agree that the majority of posts on Monday pretty much look like this:

"Ugh Monday, Its going to be a looooong week!"

"Work on Mondays SUCK!"

"Waking up after a weekend of partying SUCKS......(usually that sentence ends with either a body part or a profanity word not appropriate for this blog)!!"


I want to encourage my PMAC family members to learn to LOVE Mondays! With the recent devastation of Haiti in mind, I woke up very thankful that I had another week of life to be able spend time with my wife, play with my daughter, and be in contact with the people that I love. Whenever you feel like complaining about another long week, just remember all those who have lost their lives. Remember the parents of those who have lost a loved one who would give away ALL of their possessions just to have 1 more day with their loved one so they could tell them "I love you" just one last time.

Be thankful that you even HAVE any work to finish on Mondays! There are so many horror stories of families who have lost their jobs, their homes, their cars, and even marriages due to the current economic conditions. Some have been out of a job for over 2 years and they have lost hope. I guarantee those people would do your job BETTER, at a lower pay rate. So please don't be ungrateful for the job you have and do well with the opportunity that God has blessed you with! Make sure you work hard and smart, to ensure that NO ONE takes your position!

If you've partied too hard to wake up for work on Monday thats YOUR fault, and you are headed NO WHERE...FAST! I have no tolerance for irresponsible adults, who can't make good decisions. I have no encouragement for you if you don't have any common sense. I hope you lose your job so that it is freed up for those who will not take that work opportunity for granted! Maybe, just maybe, our service might be better if the majority of jobs were filled with those who really needed the work!

Learn to love Monday's family! It's God's blessing for you all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment