Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why will 2010 be GREAT for me!

Here we go! Testing is right around the corner and the essay prompt for the Belt Testers is: "Why will 2010 be great for you?"


Reason #1
2010 will be great for me because I am ready, and well prepared for this up coming year. I spent the last 2 months of 2009 educating and strengthening myself to enter this new year strong! I have a renewed spirit and my mentality has changed drastically. My skin is a lot tougher now, and no weapon formed against me shall prosper (Psalm 23)!!! This is the first year in my life that I am going in with absolute faith in God, more confidence in myself, and of course I have the best fans (Jane and Jordy), who will encourage me throughout the year :)


Reason #2
2010 will be great for me because I have a STRONG circle of friends and mentors! Notice I said I have a STRONG circle, not a LARGE circle. The current friends that I have share most of the same values as myself, and my mentors are always there for me to lift me up when I am down. They say it takes a village to raise a child right. That doesn't really change when we become an adult. I have my village :)


Reason #3
I am going to make an EFFORT to have a great year! I am going to make better choices for my life and for my business. I will remove or fix problems very quickly this year preventing myself from having unnecessary stress in my life! I put myself through TOO MUCH worried about making changes to improve MY life because I was afraid I might disappoint some people. My time is my time and I work very hard! I owe it to my wife, my daughter, and myself!

My Village that I am thankful for! They got me through 2009 and look forward to growing with them in 2010:
God/Jesus
Jane Ahn Kim My WONDERFUL STUDENTS AND PARENTS
Jordyn Alexis Kim My Coaching Staff!
(actually she gave me more stess :P ) Delano Rioux (My investor)
Pastor Jack Hibbs Master Jae Kwon Kim
Susie Ahn Master Derrik Kwak and Connie Kwak
Raymond Ahn
James Ah Master P. Ferrer
All my My Cuzzzzzinz! Master Ulysess Marcelino
(esp. Burnt out Star, for having good times Master Eddie Cha
with me when I really needed a break from life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment